Follow me on Facebook

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Where have i been and Plans for the future

The 17th of September was the last time I posted on here, it really feels like a lifetime ago but I have just been struggling to put pen to pad recently.
I have stopped and started my 2016 Warriors season review multiple times as well as my piece on the Kieran Foran signing, but not to worry as I hope to have both of these completed and uploaded very soon.

Why is it taking me so long you may ask?
Well, life sometimes just gets in the way of our plans and screws with our routines, and like right now just feels like it has been going downhill.
Some members of my family have been/are going through difficult times and the fact that I haven't been able to fix or even help them has knocked me for six.

So when I've tried to sit down and write, my head has just been flooded with everything else that is going on, and I haven't been able to focus on what I'm trying to write,
Which to be honest frustrates the hell out of me because when shit like this goes down, my writing is my escape, my way of destressing and I really need to get back into a routine.

Now, this isn't a woe is me story as I am thankful for what I have in my life and I know there is a lot of terrible things happening to nicer, better people than myself.
I also know that as long as I do my best to love and support my family, we will get through all the struggles and come out the other side stronger.
I wanted to put all of this out there so I can hold myself accountable for keeping a routine in place and not flaking out and giving up.

So I am in the process of taking back control, not only of my writing but my life in general.
I aim to be writing on here at least once a week, now that is going to be a lot easier during the NRL season, but I want to branch out into different topics since we have a few months until the season officially starts.

As to what I will be writing about, well I'm not too sure yet.
Maybe I can start writing about my thoughts on current events, other sports, and teams that I follow and just about what's going on in my life.
If any of you have thoughts or ideas, let me know as I'm open to suggestions.
I also aim to get back into my exercise and eating right, I find that I write better after a workout so I am going to ensure that I get out to the gym or for walks as often as I can.

So with my plan in place, you will be hearing from me more often, and in my first step, I got a new picture of me for the blog as you can see at the top of my blog.
I love it, and if you ever want something like that for yourself, you should check out the artist Ross Payne his website is www.animatics.co.nz

It's great to finally be writing again, and I will talk to you again shortly.



No comments:

Post a Comment